- renting a room with breakfast for day 70 zł/ person
- stay for a day with breakfast 85 zł/person
- dinner - 30 zł/person
- Up to 3-year-old children - free
- 3- to 10-year-old chidren -20% discount in a room with two fully-charged adults
- guest with animals are welcomed after informing us beforehand of their pets
- confirmation of your booking is an email and phone call an paying 30% of costs in advance 4 days after
- Additional discounts for our regular guests
Rules of Karczmisko Boarding House
- A hotel day starts at 4 p.m. and ends at 11 o'clock. Quiet hours began at 10 p.m. and ends at 7 a.m.
- A room might be booked via email and phone call.
- A booking is considered confirmed after paying 30% of costs in advance.
- Paying the money in advance and confirming the booking mean accepting the regulations and rules of Karczmisko Boarding House
- In case when a Guest does not checkin till 6 a.m. on the next day of the planned day of arrival, the booking is cancelled, if not agreed otherwice
- Paying the rest of the cost shold be done in cash or money transfer on the day of arrival.
- In case of an earlier departure than on a set day, under conditions not influenced by the boarding house, the money is not returnable.
- The boarding house might returm the money paid in advance under the condition when the owner of house is informed of resigning from the booked accommodation no later than 14 days before the planned of arrival.
- Visitors of our guests are allowed to be on the premises from 7 a.m. till 10 p.m. after notifying the owners in advance.
- It is forbidden to smoke on the premises of the boarding house.
- Due to the wooden flooring, guests are asked to change shoes
- It is forbidden to prepare and to have meals in guest rooms. For this purpose, there is a kitchen on the ground floor.
- For safety purposes, please close door and windowin the room as well as in boarding house while leaving.
- The car park is free but not watched-over. The boarding house is not responsible for vehicles or any possessions in them. The boarding house is not responsible for any lost properties and damages done to Guests' posseessions; this includes the costliness, means of payment or other objectof material or artistic value.
- The Guest should notify the owner of the house boarding if any damage to his properties ha been done as soon as it has been noticed.
- The Guests is responsible for any damages of any furnishing and devices in the boarding house, done on his fault or on his guests'.
- Every parent (counsellor) is responsible for damaged done by his children.
- The boarding house is obliged to react remark and comments concerning the servise, functionig of devices, cleanliness in the house. Remarks and comments please pass to the owner of the house.
- Due to fire safety requirements it is forbidden to use any electrically-run devices (e.g. hearters) other than provided with the room.
The owner of the boarding house would appreciate full cooperation and following the rules of the house.