Karczmisko boarding house is locateg in the heart of Klodzko Valley which offers plenty of activities - everyone will find something of his likes.
The region provides various attraction, e.g. hiking and bike trials. Near our house there is a path of Polanica Zdroj - Zloty Stok moutain trial.
- through the mountain pass Przelecz pod Chlopkiem and the alp Chlopek (733 m.a.s.l. and 784 m.a.s.l.)
- towards Czarna Gora peak (1205 m.a.s.l.), through the moutain pass Przelecz Puchaczowka (860 m.a.s.l.)
- towards the Snieznik Moutains (1425 m.a.s.l.)
It is the perfect place to visit Snieznik Landscape Park and to take a ride to the Czarna Gora peak.
- the caves: Jaskinia Radochowska and Jaskinia Niedzwiedzia (located in Kletno)
- gold and arsenic mines in Zloty Stok
- a fortress in Klodzko
- one of the oldest health in Europe - Ladek Zdroj - with its beatiful park
- and many more
During winter, tourists have access to ski slopes and cross-country skiing trials in:
- Czarna Gora
- Ladek Zdroj